Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Rondon will still start...

Mainly because I'd rather an attack of Gray, Richy, Townsend behind him than Iwobi or Richy up top on his own chasing aimless balls

Think Rondon will still start...

Mainly because I'd rather an attack of Gray, Richy, Townsend behind him than Iwobi or Richy up top on his own chasing aimless balls

My ideal line up would be Townsend behind Richarlison, Gray and Gordon on the flanks.

Think we might see Rondon upfront though with Richarlison behind him and Townsend and Gray on the flanks.

My ideal line up would be Townsend behind Richarlison, Gray and Gordon on the flanks.

Think we might see Rondon upfront though with Richarlison behind him and Townsend and Gray on the flanks.

Don't think we have that link up player to make it work.

We need someone to hold the ball up and Richy does more damage on a counter/being involved in midfield than left isolated up top.

Just don't think we get out of our half with Richy up top on his own - see the City game.

8.15 kick off at Goodison when we’re [Poor language removed] and those lot are scoring for fun again is absolute madness.
Will be a fully toxic crowd aimed at every person on the pitch, on the touch line and in the directors boxes

8.15 kick off at Goodison when we’re [Poor language removed] and those lot are scoring for fun again is absolute madness.
Will be a fully toxic crowd aimed at every person on the pitch, on the touch line and in the directors boxes

I won’t be there tomorrow night but 8.15 p,m, is a terrible time for a kick off IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.