Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree with a single moment of that. He's spot on, and a good parent.

I feel desperately sorry, genuinely, for anyone, young or old, who feels compelled to go to that game. They shouldn't. I'd say to anyone that if something makes you feel miserable, and you have the opportunity not to do it, don't do it. Life's too short.
This is where I’m at.

I still care, but I’m damned if I’m going to let a load of half arsed non trying footballers to ruin my week.

Won’t be watching a minute of it.

Plus it clashes with Masterchef I think!

I feel bad for using my triple captain score with Salah on this game in fantasy football but it's going to be brutal and after the nasty game last season they're going to want to destroy us.

I keep telling myself I need to be zen about it all. It's OK. This moment will pass like all the other losses to the c-units...but, I can't. This one feels like its going to sting even more I'm absolutely dreading seeing how embarrassing it will be. Seeing TAA throw crosses in all night with no fuss and the like.

Zen kitty. Be zen kitty.

I keep telling myself I need to be zen about it all. It's OK. This moment will pass like all the other losses to the c-units...but, I can't. This one feels like its going to sting even more I'm absolutely dreading seeing how embarrassing it will be. Seeing TAA throw crosses in all night with no fuss and the like.

Zen kitty. Be zen kitty.
I thought we had more than exhausted all the avenues of hurt playing them over the years but tomorrow could well be another hurtful experience

We all know how this game goes of course. We have little possession, very little good football, we just sit back and defend.

About 20 minutes in, we get a massive warning sign that the tactics aren’t working when they hit the post or have a goal ruled out.
We don’t respond at all, concede one within 5 minutes and end up losing 0-3.

We all know how this game goes of course. We have little possession, very little good football, we just sit back and defend.

About 20 minutes in, we get a massive warning sign that the tactics aren’t working when they hit the post or have a goal ruled out.
We don’t respond at all, concede one within 5 minutes and end up losing 0-3.

That would be a let off the way they have been banging goals in lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.