• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not feeling good about this one, but as mrb85 said, I think it might be because I'm just generally a bit fed up with football after the last week. Seeing two of the best sides in the country conspire to hand the title on a plate to Liverpool by both failing to beat the WORST team in the country at home, coupled with us doing our best to throw away an opportunity we worked so hard get have p***ed me right off.

Not feeling good about this one, but as mrb85 said, I think it might be because I'm just generally a bit fed up with football after the last week. Seeing two of the best sides in the country conspire to hand the title on a plate to Liverpool by both failing to beat the WORST team in the country at home, coupled with us doing our best to throw away an opportunity we worked so hard get have p***ed me right off.

Go get yourself a coffee, have an Easter egg and come back feeling a bit more positive. The season is far from over yet, mate!

....yep, very disappointing if not unexpected to see City and Chelsea stand aside for the reds. Our situation is a bit of an ante-climax, but regardless of how things pan out I don't think it should detract from an excellent first season for RM. Lets hope we are still in the chase for 4th after today, it would be a shame if folk take their frustration out on a team who have exceeded expectation.

I must admit, I bought myself one this morning! Still, things can only get better...
Hmmm... wonder if there's any left in the little Tesco on Old Hall Street. There's something depressing about buying your own easter egg - but it's marginally LESS depressing than not having one at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back