• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully our fans get behind the team rather than waste (too much) energy on berating Moyes. This game is too important to focus on our previous manager, as its a must win for us. Equally he deserves no big applause either as some of the media suggest. He had that on the final day of last season didn't he? If we focus on the game we can help the team to a win.

Quality preview Chico, I basically get most of my fashion tips from your previews so have decided against the white 2 stripe sports socks today that I bought especially for Easter Sunday and have plunged for the black Everton socks I got at Crimbo. COYB let's ******* smash these everywhere like an ex who offers it on a plate and doesn't know that you know all them years ago she gave your best mate a blow job and now its time for pay back. I want to see a win, a top performance and not just the school of science, I want the university of science, I wanna see an advert of Stephen Hawkins singing allez allez oh and most of all I wanna see Moyes' face look like he's been repeatedly kicked in the balls from a 5 year old kid. You know its coming but there ain't nowt you can do about it. Come on Blue Boys, 3-0 to us and back in 4th spot by the time country file is on at 6.15pm COYB!!

Not feeling good about this one, but as mrb85 said, I think it might be because I'm just generally a bit fed up with football after the last week. Seeing two of the best sides in the country conspire to hand the title on a plate to Liverpool by both failing to beat the WORST team in the country at home, coupled with us doing our best to throw away an opportunity we worked so hard get have p***ed me right off.

Exactly how I'm feeling, but will be rebuilding myself for 4pm.

Welcome mate, tell us why you support the blues from Sydney......

Its quite a weird story , as i wasn't around for the glory Everton days and was only 5 years old when Everton won the FA cup in 95 supporting Everton acutally came from Fifa. I was with my family/cousins at a holiday house and we were playing Fifa , they had picked Chelsea , United , Liverpool and Arsenal for a Mini Fifa comp and i was confused on who to pick so my elder cousin told me pick Everton they finished 4th. I won the fifa competition with Everton went home the next week and and i remember watching their first game and instantly became hooked. The atmosphere of Goodison on TV was unreal , they fight on the pitch we displayed made me somewhat proud. From that day i still strongly support this great club

267th

Great preview again, I can smell that soup.

Decision Day.

Which Everton will turn up, the boss one or the one from midweek?

The boss on of course.

Do I watch the match at home with a nice cup of tea, or go to my local Manc run alehouse and stand with the local MUFC supporters club, drink a little too much and end up missing our goals because I'm in the loo?

Still undecided.

Great preview again, I can smell that soup.

Decision Day.

Which Everton will turn up, the boss one or the one from midweek?

The boss on of course.

Do I watch the match at home with a nice cup of tea, or go to my local Manc run alehouse and stand with the local MUFC supporters club, drink a little too much and end up missing our goals because I'm in the loo?

Still undecided.

I really hope the midweek games doesn't effect the performance today. Lets hope the REAL Everton turn up

James McCarthy coming back in will make the whole world of difference. I wouldnt look too much into the game on Wednesday, Roberto and the lads will be up for this, as will the fans. As mentioned loads, David Moyes is yet to win away against the teams above him in the PL despite having the best away form in the League. This will be another big game that his arse flaps at. Everton 2 - 0 Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back