Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
So after another desperate result, what do we do against the mancs?

On another day, we take 4 points from the last 2 games but I've got to be honest, tonight I think may have been the final nail in the coffin.

Anyways, let's get back into what side is willing to get trounced by the mancs

Pickford in goal
Coleman will come back in at rb
Branthwaite deserves another game
Partner? Keane, Holgate or Godfrey? None of them deserve a start at cb so I'm unsure
Mykolenko left back
Allan comes back in to replace Holgate
Doucoure stays in because no one else runs about the pitch even though he's been dreadful
Iwobi keeps his place as at least he's trying to make probing passes
Richarlison keeps the left side slot though he's a pro at missing sitters
Gordon keeps the right hand slot though he's not producing goals/assists
Up top? DCL would be fortunate to keep his place but ffs how has it comes to this that I mention Rondon!!!! Can Dele play a false 9???

We are a mess
We are crap
Tonight was probably the end of Evrrton as we know it

But maybe, just maybe with 40k Evertonians behind them, we can pull off a desperate and memorable win

UTFT !!!

A hiding on the cards, here. Goodison will only eventually turn to anger after the third goes in on the hour. A silent, subdued, disbelieving fanbase will finally see the club die before its very eyes.

Still depends on if Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde shows up for United. We get shelled if the good United shows up. We probably draw if they're a dumpster fire.

So after another desperate result, what do we do against the mancs?

On another day, we take 4 points from the last 2 games but I've got to be honest, tonight I think may have been the final nail in the coffin.

Anyways, let's get back into what side is willing to get trounced by the mancs

Pickford in goal
Coleman will come back in at rb
Branthwaite deserves another game
Partner? Keane, Holgate or Godfrey? None of them deserve a start at cb so I'm unsure
Mykolenko left back
Allan comes back in to replace Holgate
Doucoure stays in because no one else runs about the pitch even though he's been dreadful
Iwobi keeps his place as at least he's trying to make probing passes
Richarlison keeps the left side slot though he's a pro at missing sitters
Gordon keeps the right hand slot though he's not producing goals/assists
Up top? DCL would be fortunate to keep his place but ffs hiw has it comes to this that I mention Rondon!!!! Can Dele play a false 9???

We are a mess
We are crap
Tonight was probably the end of Evrrton as we know it

But maybe, just maybe with 40k Evertonians behind them, we can pull off a desperate and memorable win

UTFT !!!
We blew a gift of two penalties....new record for an away team m in the PL. We have a rubbish defence, no midfield, a one man attack....the other one too busy polishing his handbag.

If somehow we beat the red Mancs I will be delighted but astonished. This is a sow's ear of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.