Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How we all feeling fellow GOT Disciples?

Just got back, still buzzing, great atmosphere, tense second half, some solid displays, that's the reaction from the fans to the players that a positive display brings.

Lmpard was vocal, giving instruction, showing frustration, encouragement and passion on the sidelines which, Dunc aside has been missing, can tell he is feeling it and gets what the fans want from his team was nice to see. Only criticism was Gordon looked done around 75 mins and perhaps could have been replaced?

Mykolenko, what a performance.

Oh and how crap are Manure?(no detracting from us putting in a solid professional performance)

Richarlison head tennis was a HIGHLIGHT and my lad finally gets to see The Old Lady Bouncing. ?

Enjoy the weekend Blues

UTFT

How we all feeling fellow GOT Disciples?

Just got back, still buzzing, great atmosphere, tense second half, some solid displays, that's the reaction from the fans to the players that a positive display brings.

Lmpard was vocal, giving instruction, showing frustration, encouragement and passion on the sidelines which, Dunc aside has been missing, can tell he is feeling it and gets what the fans want from his team was nice to see. Only criticism was Gordon looked done around 75 mins and perhaps could have been replaced?

Mykolenko, what a performance.

Oh and how crap are Manure?(no detracting from us putting in a solid professional performance)

Richarlison head tennis was a HIGHLIGHT and my lad finally gets to see The Old Lady Bouncing. ?

Enjoy the weekend Blues

UTFT
Nice write up and yes, Mykolenko looks like he could indeed pick up from where Bainsy and Digne left off, in fact his strength and defensive work was better than the latters, and his forward play was top drawer.If he kept that up our history of stonking left backs is safe. Made up for your lad too mate.?

Very true; except United have the financial resources to make things a hell of a lot easier for them. We sign Townsend on a free and Gray for £1.7m, they drop £110m on Sancho and Varane. Not exactly shopping at the same supermarket.
That’s absolutely right.

It’s been a decade since their last title win. I think about how far we’d fallen by 1994, a mere seven years after our last title win. They are able to slow their demise much more effectively than we were - and it’s all thanks to their commercial power.

At the end of the match when we was all clapping, I could feel tears running down my cheeks.
Not wanting anyone seeing a man in His 50's crying in turned my head only to see the lad beside me crying too.
I think it was all the built up emotion and the realisation that after thinking we are going down, we now have a second chance.
I think most would be doing the very same thing including me who was too scared to even watch it....50 next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back