Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want him to set it out tomorow to the fight for everything 90 minutes of agressive football is what we need. Would put allan delph coleman even keane back into the team. With the mid 3 running all game need to all go for it tonorow us fans and the players we just have to do it coyb

Want him to set it out tomorow to the fight for everything 90 minutes of agressive football is what we need. Would put allan delph coleman even keane back into the team. With the mid 3 running all game need to all go for it tonorow us fans and the players we just have to do it coyb
Agree mate, but there is no fight in this crowd of handbags.

At least tag me you coward. I’ve never mentioned fair competition or an overwhelming desire to stay in the PL.

I called you a clueless fool and called you out for slating other fans opinions.

Lets face it, you thought Benitez would be leading us out at BMD.

As I said clueless.

I've forgotten more about football than you'll likely ever know Jimbo.

I'll give you a prediction - we'll get something out the game tomorrow unless Ronaldo turns up in which we'll be toast.

I'd take a draw now and I would have taken one Wednesday you look we have won seven but only four draws or something draws are crucial when you are scrapping for every point

Cant stand that absolute cheating rat Fernandes, how he hasn't been sent off in the prem yet is actually mind-blowing. You just know that he will score tomorrow after getting away with an obvious two foot shin breaker on one of our players.

I remember when he done Richarlison a while back, proper snide tackle and didn’t even get punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.