Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

people very split about deulofeu and bolasie here. My guess is that peole think deulofeu did good cause we got a goal when he was on. the truth though is that deulofeu has been poor all games this season, while bolasie has been decent.

Nope. not because we scored. del didnt do amazing but he was decent enough and actually could control a football and move it on.

Bolasie has one mindset... kick and run. he has no other skillset in his locker.. he runs into his man 9 times out of 10 and loses possession for the team.

We keep posession better with Del.. full stop.

29o51si.jpg

2uyfz29.jpg

Just let me win these two bets ffs.

I'll get Koeman 69 tattooed onto my scrotum.
Close there...

Disagree with this. Thought he did well, light years ahead of Bolasie. Would have been a different story if Rojo had got what he deserved.

Also massive credit to Gana, had Pogba in his back pocket - same with Holgate and Rashford.

I'm sorry mate, but how can you think he played anywhere near the required level today?

He gave the ball away, he fell over a few times and put in the worst cross of the game (which is saying something).

He absolutely is not 'miles ahead' of Bolasie.

He needs to up his game. Had Barkley or Kev put in a performance like Del did today they'd be vilified.

Team effort was there but lack of quality clearly evident, but little Gana again brilliant. 2 up front is the only way forward from now on..
Cleverley should never put the shirt on again
Holgate is a must starter even if coleman is fit
Mori scares the living daylights out of me

Nope. not because we scored. del didnt do amazing but he was decent enough and actually could control a football and move it on.

Bolasie has one mindset... kick and run. he has no other skillset in his locker.. he runs into his man 9 times out of 10 and loses possession for the team.

We keep posession better with Del.. full stop.

the full stop should have come right at the start of this post, not at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back