Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confusing email from the club. Newcastle is a sell-out but tickets are available via the re-sale platform . So not really a sell-out . :confused:

The club has sold all it's tickets. But some ticket holders are looking to sell their own tickets?
Yes I get that ,it happens every game but they don't usually put out an email . Possibly the bad weather is putting off some of our fans who travel from outside Liverpool .

Yes I get that ,it happens every game but they don't usually put out an email . Possibly the bad weather is putting off some of our fans who travel from outside Liverpool .
Loads more than usual. Weather /xmas/ prime coverage will be a factor for sure

Confusing email from the club. Newcastle is a sell-out but tickets are available via the re-sale platform . So not really a sell-out . :confused:

But if those tickets are for “re-sale” does that not mean the club has sold all the tickets in the first place and that the game is, in fact, “sold out” as far as they are concerne?

Hypothetically, if we sold 39,000 tickets for a game and no one turned up would that not classify as the game being “sold out”?

Forgive me if I am misinterpreting the term “re-sale” in this context as I don’t know much about it, having never bought nor sold a ticket through that platform.

Do other club's fans see us the way we see N'castle fans?

I ask because of how unpopular we seem to be.
Everybody hates /dislikes us always have done as well.
Anti scouse crap. From the day I first stared going 50 odd years a go.
Listen to the poverty songs ect from every club, well nearly everyone, can't recall Bournemouth singing anything to be fair, and ironically from the ones singing seem to forget that there own city's/towns have far higher crime and poverty,
In a lot of case's
the Mancs for instance, Nottingham the other week the city with the lowest disposable income in England I could go on.
I really don't want to be liked and patted on the head by any other club .
Sod the lot of them.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back