Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a danger man against you it is probably Christos Tzolis, a Greek winger. I haven't seen us play this season but I suspect we aren't quite as bad as we appear. We had a covid-ravaged pre-season and Farke is trying to bed in nine new players, some of whom need to get up to speed with English football. We miss Oliver Skipp protecting the defence, but if we can find a system that gives it more cover, so we stop shipping goals, then we should start picking up some points.
Do you miss Buendia
If we have a danger man against you it is probably Christos Tzolis, a Greek winger. I haven't seen us play this season but I suspect we aren't quite as bad as we appear. We had a covid-ravaged pre-season and Farke is trying to bed in nine new players, some of whom need to get up to speed with English football. We miss Oliver Skipp protecting the defence, but if we can find a system that gives it more cover, so we stop shipping goals, then we should start picking up some points.
Do you miss Buendia or have you found a replacement? Also how is Dowell getting on or is he still disappearing in matches?

I don't get this Rondon unfit thing. He must have been training since he's been here and surely he's fit enough to stay onside in and around the penalty area and get involved when he gets the ball. He doesn't have to do much running around in the circumstances

I'm not saying he's going to be the difference between winning or losing, but if this club is so disorganised that it can't find anyone
else apart from DCL and Richo he'll just have to do, for now.

Should beat these today, expected at least 12 points before Utd game and that's where I want to see the genius that is Benny, not just beating relegation fodder.

Predicted lineup:

GK: Pickford
RB: Godfrey
LB: Digne
CB: Mina
CB: Keane
CM: Allan
CM: Doucoure
RM: Townsend
LM: Iwobi
AM: Gray
ST: Rondon

Should beat these today, expected at least 12 points before Utd game and that's where I want to see the genius that is Benny, not just beating relegation fodder.
Have you been watching Everton at all over the last 10 years? 20 even. What right do you have as an Evertonian to expect a minimum of 12 points.

*rereads sarcastic genius comment and realises exactly what you are doing

Never mind don't even answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.