Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the course of a season I'd agree Norwich would be the better team but both last night and Saturday are one- off games. This is definitely a 'should win' but if we are 0-1 down at halftime again, then Goodison could become a tad unpleasant.
We've been behind at Goodison in two home games this season and found the formula against better teams than Norwich.

I understand the concerns regarding banana skins, but even with no recognised attack we'll still have way too much for them.

Begovic
Holgate Mina Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan
Townsend Iwobi Gray
Rondon

Lonergan Kenny Godfrey Branthwaite Davies Gbamin Gomes Gordon Simms

This is the team I expect. If anyone is injured hopefully they will call a couple up from the u23s and not leave gaps on the bench.

Need a win. It could get very unpleasant if we don’t. Not too confident with the injuries we have though. Norwich are poo but they’ve had a difficult start. RS, City, Leics & Arsenal before Watford last out. Just win Blues.

Shoot me down but I'm sure I heard a whisper somewhere that Richarlison"might" be available for this, due to the fact Rondon was utilised last night?

Lost their last 15 games in Prem. absolute dead cert win couldn’t be playing a better team at the moment. Trouble is it’s a free hit for them and their bad run has to come to an end sometime. And the law of the sod tells you it’ll be this game. Prediction 3-1 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.