Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still, Norwich at home should be a win, they are proper awful

i agree that DCL and Richy are major loses, but come on , if we can't beat Norwich at home that is very worrying imo

Arsenal only beat them 1-0 at the Emirates with a fully fit squad mate.

We could have 80% possession and batter them but if we have no one to put the ball in the back of the net then every game in this league becomes tough.

If even one of DCL or Richarlison was fit I would be confident of a win but losing both is a massive blow especially with Rondon still not at the fitness level required to really make any difference.

Arsenal only beat them 1-0 at the Emirates with a fully fit squad mate.

We could have 80% possession and batter them but if we have no one to put the ball in the back of the net then every game in this league becomes tough.

If even one of DCL or Richarlison was fit I would be confident of a win but losing both is a massive blow especially with Rondon still not at the fitness level required to really make any difference.
Got a feeling richarlison will make this game pictured on the train going to QPR benitez tries these cat and mouse games in the press conferences regarding players fitness etc

Imagine thinking a draw at home would be a good result against these.
Your confidence in Benitez is to be admired. Giving the circumstances of the squad. I'd hope to have such believe in him as you. I'm just not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.