Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Promised you a miracle
Belief is a beauty thing
Promises, promises
As golden days break wondering

And a miracle is what we'll need if we don't purchase some forwards in the next day or so so stop listening to your Simple Minds "Greatest Hits" Kev and sign some bloody strikers !!!

Our next chance to get a shot on target, win a header from a corner, keep a clean sheet, actually win 3 points comes this Saturday against Forest. I was impressed with them against West Hamon Sunday, though tbf the Hammerzzz should have won after hitting the bar twice, missing a pen and missing a sitter.

But all I keep looking at is our lack of strength up top and I'm struggling once again to see how we'll score the goals to get us a result. Also, by the time Saturday comes around we could be a Dele and a Gordon lighter than we were last week.

In regards to Gordon the best thing to do is -

If he stays - "top man and well done Everton for telling the cash rich clubs to koff"

If he goes - "we've absolutely pulled Chelseas pants down there and he's crap anyway"

That way, we are all winners no matter what.

It'll be 3 at the back once again I reckon, probably end up being 7 actually as there's no one to play upfront.

maccas marauding 11 will be

GK Pickers
RWB Patters
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
CB Mykolenko
LWB Vinagre
CM Iwobi
CM Onana
LW Gray
RW Mcneil
ST Rondon

Reason Holgate Is left out is because there's no way we won't pick up another centre back injury this week, probably playing darts in the canteen and one lands in his big toe. So Vinagre comes in as LWB. Onana to start, Gana on the bench and that abomination of a front 3 up top (I reserve the right to change my line up if we sign 20 new strikers before the weekend)

maccas professionally qualified predictions

Everton 1-1 Forest

UTFT!

Promised you a miracle
Belief is a beauty thing
Promises, promises

And a miracle is what we'll need if we don't purchase some forwards in the next day or so so stop listening to your Simple Minds "Greatest Hits" Kev and sign some bloody strikers !!!

Our next chance to get a shot on target, win a header from a corner, keep a clean sheet, actually win 3 points comes this Saturday against Forest. I was impressed with them against West Hamon Sunday, though tbf the Hammerzzz should have won after hitting the bar twice, missing a pen and missing a sitter.

But all I keep looking at is our lack of strength up top and I'm struggling once again to see how we'll score the goals to get us a result. Also, by the time Saturday comes around we could be a Dele and a Gordon lighter than we were last week.

If he stays - "top man and well done Everton for telling the cash rich clubs to koff"

If he goes - "we've absolutely pulled Chelseas pants down there and he's crap anyway"

It'll be 3 at the back once again I reckon, probably end up being 7 actually as there's no one to play upfront.

GK Pickers
RWB Patters
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
CB Mykolenko
LWB Vinagre
CM Iwobi
CM Onana
LW Gray
RW Mcneil
ST Rondon

Reason Holgate Is left out is because there's no way we won't pick up another centre back injury this week, probably playing darts in the canteen and one lands in his big toe. So Vinagre comes in as LWB. Onana to start, Gana on the bench and that abomination of a front 3 up top (I reserve the right to change my line up if we sign 20 new strikers before the weekend)

Everton 1-1 Forest

UTFT!
It's not a good thing when I would 100% take your draw against a relegation-threatened side at home.

It's not a good thing when I would 100% take your draw against a relegation-threatened side at home.

Feel like we just need to at least get a point on the board to get the ball rolling. Can't see how we win with our current (lack of) options?

Who knows, maybe Onana can drive us onwards and upwards, we score via a set piece and are then solid as a rock.

Promised you a miracle
Belief is a beauty thing
Promises, promises

GK Pickers
RWB Patters
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
CB Mykolenko
LWB Vinagre
CM Iwobi
CM Onana
LW Gray
RW Mcneil
ST Rondon

Everton 1-1 Forest

UTFT!
No offence mac mate I couldn’t be arsed reading all that. Agree with the score and line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.