Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest : 3pm KO : Saturday 20th August 2022

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of players hesitating in the box/slow on the uptake. Equally our shooting is abysmal... how many are straight at the keeper for God's sake - its appalling. The chances missed could give this away...as unimpressive as Forest are.

I don't know Frank will come to the conclusion that the xi he selected need more time in this game and it'll be more likely that we'll get the win. No, he needs to make changes now before we go a goal down.

Playing well, Tarkowski having a bit of a nightmare in possession though. Also classic case of looking some of the balls that get to Davies and thinking if it was literally anyone else we’d probably be 1 or 2 up by now, don’t know how he’s near this squad never mind starting.

It would be peak Everton if Gordon got himself sent off in the second half too, already on a yellow and think it could be a risk.

Iwobi has been the best player on the pitch.

Few dodgy moments on the ball from us and not much happening up top yet again.

Rondon is as threatening as a teddy bear. Gordon and Gray doing their usual head down dribble into nothing bits.
It’s crazy to think he’s about the only player on this team that I trust. What a player he has turned out to be, happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.