Everton v Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading our board tonight, it seems like we may have a paltry turn out against you guys. Tickets have gone on sale today and are going very slowly, yet we have sold four and a half thousand for Bolton this weekend

Cant understand the mentality: poor viewing I can understand, Sunday game I can understand, dearer prices I can understand, but at the end of the day we are visiting a traditional football hotbed and I for one cannot wait

I suppose it comes down to money at the end of the day, and with Manure at home, followed by Blackpool at home (£10 ffs) some people cannot afford three games in a week, but this is the premier league, and if we cannot sell nearly 3000 tickets then we should be ashamed

Reading our board tonight, it seems like we may have a paltry turn out against you guys. Tickets have gone on sale today and are going very slowly, yet we have sold four and a half thousand for Bolton this weekend

Cant understand the mentality: poor viewing I can understand, Sunday game I can understand, dearer prices I can understand, but at the end of the day we are visiting a traditional football hotbed and I for one cannot wait

I suppose it comes down to money at the end of the day, and with Manure at home, followed by Blackpool at home (£10 ffs) some people cannot afford three games in a week, but this is the premier league, and if we cannot sell nearly 3000 tickets then we should be ashamed

wigan brought about 150

have to agree with your signings tuncay could turn out to be an excellent buy for the reported price. if huth can stay fit he is rock solid.

good luck for every game you arent playing us(y)

Nice article Lightwood. Really hope you stay up and establish yourself as a premiership team. I like your club and prefer you over a lot of other teams in the prem.(y)

thats easy three teams i would love to see go down before stoke

spurs 12 points
mu 6 points
rs 0 points

i really hate spurs becuase of a guy i know no real reason

Hope it picks up. You'll probably get a result lol

Stoke fans feel more relaxed this season? Even though it's said to be harder staying in the league for a 2nd term, If I were a Stoke fan and looked at the team, something like religation wouldn't even come into my head and it'll be about time to establish in the prem.

Stoke are the team i hope do well after Everton - so unlucky against Chelsea on Sat, was a hell of a lot of injury time.

Justified first half, even though there was 8 minutes, but second half was 3 minutes max, and they scored 90 + 4 and we still had time to attack:(:(

Say no more

If your competitive against Chelsea mate you have little to worry about. We can only wish for your defensive record at the mo.

Will Soerenson and Beattie be out for a while?

Last edited:
BT not as bad as first thought, and Tommy should be fit for the Reebok on Saturday (fingers crossed), although Simmo looked the part after coming on on Saturday

He has been criticised for the winning goal, but I certainly thought he was unsighted, and would not attach the blame to him (great club man)

Thanks lads

8th to 10th would be amazing, but my expectations are not quite so high

The way he set us out to defend against the Red [Poor language removed] was deplorable and inviting teams on is going to cost us dearly

We played decent stuff towards the end of the season mainly I think because we had enough points in the bag to express ourselves a little more

We should have more than enough to avoid Second Season Syndrome, and looking forward to my trip to Goodison

Thanks for changing that bright pink font! b)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back