Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
We are back. Nearly. The international break is nearly over and the ever improving toffees welcome last years surprise package West Ham to goodison.
A good point at Old Trafford last time out which probably should have been all 3 keeps us at the upper reaches of the table.
We should hopefully see a few key players return here with Dcl, richy and Coleman expected to be back but Lucas digne now a doubt. Add dcl and Richy into the mix with the high flying gray , townsend and Doucoure and we should be a real threat going forward .

West ham Rock up in ok form and managed by out former gaffer David moyes who still has his staunch supporters in our fanbase . They have some very good players and will cause us problems.
2 home games to come where 6 points would really put us in a great position for the rest of the season. It seems that the work ethic and team spirit is very good at the moment and that can be the key here .
So come blue boys . Into these jellied eel loving Cockneys .
UTFT
download.jpeg

Thank the Lord the real football is back and not this international rubbish.

1-1 to the Mighty Blues with still a few key players out missing.

Digne, Mina likely to miss out + none of DCL/Richarlison/Coleman seen in training as of yet.

We owe this lot from that smash and grab of last season.

Pray Mina is available as will need him up against their height from set pieces.

I foolishly it seems assumed we would be back to full strength for this game What is going on here I mean come on it’s only several games in with no European fixtures how can we not have all our top lads available ?
I myself like moyse he is a decent man and a good manager I wish him well but hope we smash WH 5-0
(1-1)

I was going to say if we have Rondon upfront it will be like going to a gunfight with a butter knife, then I remembered this is west ham and they don't have guns, so need to downgrade them to something more fitting.

Thank the Lord the real football is back and not this international rubbish.

1-1 to the Mighty Blues with still a few key players out missing.

Digne, Mina likely to miss out + none of DCL/Richarlison/Coleman seen in training as of yet.
Think Digne will be ok, think mina will be ok but off course its if The Boss wants to rest him, Lewin has been out 7 weeks this week, Rich and coleman 5 weeks, cant see why any of those 3 should not be ready this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.