Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up for the season was a shambles. They’ve left Benitez with absolutely nothing here. Combine that with the worst medical team in the league and things like today happens. A team containing Coleman Keane Rondon Iwobi with that bench isn’t winning many games.

That was truly awful. West ham were better than us in every department. Imagine making a Moyes coached team look silly smooth. Flat from the team and really flat from the fans at goodison. Probably the worst home atmosphere I've heard at any ground in the prem in a long long time.

Godfrey been horrendous today
He has been all this season, the lad doesn't have any confidence. I am pretty Rafael will get rid or him as well, along with rondon, iwobi, Allen , Keane. The quality is not there at all ...need atleast 6-7 good players in many positions.

Doucoure was his previous donkey self, flappy Pickford, useless as always Keane, Godfrey probably the worst player on the pitch - amd I'm including Iwobi and the waste of space Salomon Rondon in that.

Nothing more Benitez can do with this lot, a midfield with little to non creativity and no striker cover

lucky he’s got two bargains out of Gray and Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.