Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, but then when I look at the bench I am left wondering what you could do to make it any better to be honest. I mean yeah you could swap out Rondon and Iwobi, but I’m not sure that those options on the bench would have changed the way the game went. Our squad is so poor.
Yes I agree but surely they can't do any worse so why not try and see.

Compare the atmosphere at Newcastle now to our morgue. Very sad to think our fans used to be passionate like them and the RS.
Its not a surprise when they have who they have taken over, it will soon be back to the usual way for them, The Toon going better is a while away, they will have 21 games gone before even the Jan window opens

Compare the atmosphere at Newcastle now to our morgue. Very sad to think our fans used to be passionate like them and the RS.
So many false dawns. Mainly slow turgid football, players like Iwobi, Davies, Delph etc still at the club, Kenwright still involved.

The fact we still sell out our home games is a miracle as this club does nothing to deserve its fans

I have seen him at Newcastle, he was quiet good actually. Wonder what has happened to him.
What happened is that he is 32 and hasn’t played top class football for 2 years, he is still over weight and can no longer run or jump. It’s actually embarrassing watching him trying to run around in his yellow deep sea diver’s boots.

I agree, but then when I look at the bench I am left wondering what you could do to make it any better to be honest. I mean yeah you could swap out Rondon and Iwobi, but I’m not sure that those options on the bench would have changed the way the game went. Our squad is so poor.
Precisely, the team is piss poor, and so is the bench. Could well finish outside of top 10. Need better partner for douc, centre backs baring mina are not confident enough, no proper rb, digne lacks confidence as well. I feel the team needs, another striker, 2 mfs, a rb, a lb, cb and better academy development to fill in for any injury on wingers, strikers etc. I think it will take another 2-3 years for a proper team. The only players deserved to stay in the team are townsend, mina, douc, Pickford, probably gray. Gray is good in flashes, need more involvement from him I feel at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.