Everton v Wigan. 9th March @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that feeling. But Saints losing to QPR has made everyone a bit quiet this week. Brilliant.

Shame to be honest, wouldn't mind Saints staying up as its only 40 minutes away from me and I really hope QPR go down, lotta good players will be on the market after this happens and they're a **** club with an ego.

I'm from Aldershot so we have literally no top flight teams anywhere near us, therefore nearly everyone supports Man U or the RS. Depressing trying to talk football with these.

Shame to be honest, wouldn't mind Saints staying up as its only 40 minutes away from me and I really hope QPR go down, lotta good players will be on the market after this happens and they're a **** club with an ego.

I'm from Aldershot so we have literally no top flight teams anywhere near us, therefore nearly everyone supports Man U or the RS. Depressing trying to talk football with these.

My mates mrs' dad's company sponsors the 'shots mate!

Top preview as always.

We have a better manager than Wigan. We have better players than Wigan. We are a better team, plus we are at home. There is no excuse for not winning.

3-1 Blues.

Don't know why, and nothing I've seen from us in months suggests it, but I 'm expecting a hugh performance from us. My 'Toffee-senses' are saying big win.

Pumped for this now, need this day to hurry up. Gonna go with 2-0 to the blues, lets f*cking 'ave these blues.

If we don't absolutely smash these Moyes wants sacking on the spot.

2-1 to us, after going behind to an early Kone goal.

esaelp slevel sserts suoixna on ,llew dna siht niw ot su rof etarepseD .yad eht flah ti tuoba gniyrrow tuohtiw hctam eht hctaw dna pu teg dna ni yal a evah thginot ela eht no teg nac I .ffo kcik ylrae na s’ti dalG .ti gnikcirb m’I srehto ynam ekiL .syawla sa weiverp ecA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back