Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we miss jack Harrison personally. I mean honestly, how the hell has it come to this. Second home game of the season against an equally terrible team and we expect to lose. Lots of pressure on danjuma I think, but nobody to supply him. Our defence is so weak without big yezzer. Maupay can't be near the starting line up. Fully expect the groans to start after 10 minutes and wolves to win. Bring back the dogs of war

Also how are so many players not fit for the new season? I remember being called in for the u15s about 3 weeks before the season started and we were ready. We lost every game but by god were we ready.

Running out of patience Blues ..... been a loyal supporter from the mid 70's on ....seen the highs and the lows but you need to give me something tomorrow.
I'll always be an Everton supporter but I'm not putting myself through it again for a whole year of inevitable and avoidabe crap. Do something tomorrow FFS !

Thought it was too early to start tagging games "must win" but here we are. Want a win but will probably be a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back