Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a shave and washed my hair to look pretty at the match, so excited

4737carlin after 90 min

Screen-Shot-2018-08-15-at-06.00.54-1000x600.jpg

Seeing how everything is perfectly coming together for the Red Scum™️ makes me believe we’re going to lose today and lose to City, finishing tenth, while the RS will finish fourth on goal difference.

Said for ages, don’t want to go where it’s half empty and I can’t sit in my own seat with the people I know around us

But my god do I wish I was going tonight

I'm getting a distinctly Rory Breaker vibe about this tonight. If they win, they're going to irritate me. If they lose, they're going to irritate me. If they play well, they're going to irritate and if they play like they have been doing, ill be irritated. In short, they are going to have to work very hard to not irritate me.

I don't hold much hope for them

Seeing how everything is perfectly coming together for the Red Scum™️ makes me believe we’re going to lose today and lose to City, finishing tenth, while the RS will finish fourth on goal difference.
I have a feeling Burnley could get something tonight. Whether that will help come the end of season who knows with all the dodgy results knocking about at the moment

Pickford
Godfrey
Keane
Mina

Davies, Doucoure
Allan

JR
DCL
Richarlison.
Is the team I think I would select but I would like to have given NKonkou a run on the left wing

Carlo seemed so disgusted he just may make changes to show his displeasure

This post sums up everything very nicely ;) The joys of being an Everton supporter

I'm really questioning giving my 3 y o daughter her first kit and over the last year she's fallen in love with Everton without yet knowing what it means...and my (Canadian) wife thinks i'm being a bad parent. Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.