Everton Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Gonna do a history video like Gaz mentioned, gonna have quite a few clips, peoples favourites

So suggest your favourite ever moments and i'll try and get them and put them in!

Also need a decent song about 5-6 mins??

ta

Gonna do a history video like Gaz mentioned, gonna have quite a few clips, peoples favourites

So suggest your favourite ever moments and i'll try and get them and put them in!

Also need a decent song about 5-6 mins??

ta

Johnson's 2nd goal against brann sheer class,

Osman's goal vs Larissa, brilliant.

Yakubu's 2nd goal vs portsmouth beating James at his near post.

they're all quality moments.

great vids, i think i saw some of them you'd posted before on another video site

for the new vid, not sure if it'd be appropriate for a history type one, but you considered Knights of Cydonia by Muse? its a bit cliche but i think it will work well, unless you're tryin to go for a more calm mood like your other videos.

if that's the case, i'd suggest something by Hope of The States, they have a couple songs with the same sorta tone as the other music you used at the time length you required, or you could check out Absolute Beginners by David Bowie. If i had to choose one song that i think would work really well here, i'd probably say Comedown by Bush, message me if you need me to send you any of these.

as for favourite moments, idk if you mean just this season, if so, Cahill's bicycle against chelski is a given. if it includes the last few years, make sure you have arteta v villarreal, beattie v villarreal, Johnson v Arsenal, Faddy v Charlton, and Vaughan v Chelsea.

good luck with the video

Throughout Everton's history.

Any years, depending on if i can find the clips that is.

Cheers lads

Heard shes rough! What about Amokachis screamer against Reykjavik. Never seen that, somethin to do with the tv station or somthin or the cam man was [Poor language removed]

I have a decent black and white selection from pathe news also. some colour(1966 fa cup final) also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back