Everton vs Arsenal 18/03/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
vsarsenal.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion on this forthcoming fixture.

score form 20+ yards. is that really any shot form outside the box or are we going to get technical over the two extra yards?? lol.

this e bet is a good reminder that i should never gamble. unless hibbo scores i'm clean out!

I knew you'd ask for that!, do you know how much of a pain it is counting???? haha

Added anyway.

you dont have to count, numerous newspapers count up and publish in their footy pages, its likely i will be counting, and im sure the statto's can be found online too.

edit : ps, guess who put the wedge on corners ;)

Gone for a draw in this one, 9/4 looks a good bet, and a point wouldn't be a bad result for us.

shouldnt have wasted all your starter cash, i have a grand on corners and if it pays off i will be doing 'just fine' :)

ok, I am totally getting back into the forum thing from now on, however having said that I think we will get beat in this one.

I think it will be close until the end and then two quick goals from Arsenal will leave us pointless.

Out of the loop of who is injured, suspened etc, any predicted teams?

You spineless bunch of no hopers, where is your loyalty, your belief in the manager, the players, the squad and the club. This thread is full of mamby pamby excuses, whingeing load of pricks.

This is a game we must win, this is a game we need to win to enhance our European dreams, this is a game for the true supporter, everton to win 2 - 1 and I've put 5 vb's on the nose to prove it:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

COYBIH

Its not like I want us to win, and I hope we do and just before the game kicks off I'll be well behind the lads and thinking we will win, but in the cold light of a football less saturday night.. it does look grim.

Straight from the os, Vaughan starts, vic and BT on the bench, Stubbs in the middle

James Vaughan has been named in the Everton starting line-up for the first time for today's Premiership clash with Arsenal.

The England Under-19 international has been preferred in the Everton side ahead of England international James Beattie as David Moyes continues with the 4-4-2 formation that has been deployed in recent weeks.

Vaughan will partner England's Andy Johnson in attack, with Alan Stubbs coming into the side in defence at the expense of Gary Naysmith.

Joleon Lescott is expected to switch to left-back to allow Stubbs to partner Joseph Yobo in the heart of defence.

With Tim Cahill sidelined with a broken foot, Manuel Fernandes and Lee Carsley are set to work together in the heart of midfield with Leon Osman and Mikel Arteta in the wide areas.

Beattie is on the bench alongside Naysmith, former Arsenal man Richard Wright, Victor Anichebe and Tony Hibbert.

COYB, I'll be on at half time to give a quick summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back