Match Thread Everton 1-0 Brentford - Pre-match chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is bravely positive thinking, surely you've seen this lot before?
Pressure off.

Tomorrow will be tough because Brentford have been resting up and we'll be carrying a lot of fatigue. If we win that one though we'll go and take up the points at Luton and against Sheff Utd with some ease.

It would be a nice way to finish a season, hopefully Arsenal will know their fate one way or another by the last game.. win out from here would be on the cards then. Move up a few positions and gain a few extra pounds.
I expect nothing from the final game, tbh.

But we can defo finish on 5 wins on the trot and 42 points (50 in reality).

Get another place up the league and we can get another £3M to spend.

I’ve got a feeling it could be a little bit “after the Lord Mayors parade “ itd be nice to get it over the line though. I’ll actually be at the match too so I’m so I’m sincerely hoping so! I reckon 1-0 another DCL headed goal from a set piece. Hopefully in front of the Gwladys where I’ll be standing.

UTFT

I’ve got a feeling it could be a little bit “after the Lord Mayors parade “ itd be nice to get it over the line though. I’ll actually be at the match too so I’m so I’m sincerely hoping so! I reckon 1-0 another DCL headed goal from a set piece. Hopefully in front of the Gwladys where I’ll be standing.

UTFT

It might be after the lord mayor’s parade for Brentford too after their 5-1 win last week #alternativesuggestions

Given the different KO times tomorrow. by the time we kick off we know a win mathematically keeps us up if luton dont win.
No more incentive needed.
Tough game though i think. Toney cant even get a start now because they have their injured players back.
Any sort of win will do.

It might be after the lord mayor’s parade for Brentford too after their 5-1 win last week #alternativesuggestions
I am pretty surprised to see so many coming up with the way of thinking that Brentford will draw, even the odd few saying a win for them in various places. If anything i thought it may have had people more thinking a Everton win based on winning our local Derby. Obviously everyone has their own way of thinking.

I am pretty surprised to see so many coming up with the way of thinking that Brentford will draw, even the odd few saying a win for them in various places. If anything i thought it may have had people more thinking a Everton win based on winning our local Derby. Obviously everyone has their own way of thinking.

Probably because Everton have a habit of kicking you right in the teeth the minute you get optimistic.