Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Gonna be angry when Dyche starts with his mates instead of the best players.

Ndiaye should be in over Doucoure in account of Doucoure being mostly awful last season, and O'Brien has to be in ahead of Keane in defence.

I'd also suggest Patterson should start over Young simply because he's as bad as Young is, but ought to be physically fitter and less likely to cause a calamity in defence.

He's been nothing but a calamity in defence since he arrived here. That's why no Everton manager has wanted to play him.

Also, "physically fitter"? He's running back in to defence after being caught upfield with his head back and tongue hanging out. The unfittest 22 year old we've ever had.

I’d be amazed if Dyche plays Keane ahead of O’Brien with branners out, Young will be in at rb if sheamo is crocked as patterson is still injured. Keane is injured anyway isn’t he - Everton ptsd kicking off for some.

Hoping lindstrom and ndiaye start but would be happy if they come on, and Tim Irogbunam should be starting based on pre season performances, but not sure who would come in anyway, with Garner being injured?

Think Dyches decisions will be made for him with the knocks in the squad, which might not be a bad thing.

Think we may have a bit of something in this team with the new additions added to the solid base - hoping for great things for the old lady’s last dance.

UTFT. See you Saturday blues!

There's 3 or 4 there I would've expected to start on Saturday

Brighton team news, focus
OUT: Solly March (knee), Bart Verbruggen (undisclosed), Evan Ferguson (ankle), Julio Enciso (knee), Pervis Estupinan (calf) | QUESTIONABLE: Joao Pedro (undisclosed), Valentin Barco (undisclosed), Billy Gilmour (undisclosed)

I’d be amazed if Dyche plays Keane ahead of O’Brien with branners out, Young will be in at rb if sheamo is crocked as patterson is still injured. Keane is injured anyway isn’t he - Everton ptsd kicking off for some.

Hoping lindstrom and ndiaye start but would be happy if they come on, and Tim Irogbunam should be starting based on pre season performances, but not sure who would come in anyway, with Garner being injured?

Think Dyches decisions will be made for him with the knocks in the squad, which might not be a bad thing.

Think we may have a bit of something in this team with the new additions added to the solid base - hoping for great things for the old lady’s last dance.

UTFT. See you Saturday blues!

The last dance thing btw made me think, no idea if they had e anything planned, but this season should have something similar done to the Michael Jordan final season documentary.

The mix of nostalgia, a sense of a historic last look, great PR and let's face it with everything happening around the club's ownership etc it's be great viewing for the car crash TV crowd.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back