Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

He's been nothing but a calamity in defence since he arrived here. That's why no Everton manager has wanted to play him.

Also, "physically fitter"? He's running back in to defence after being caught upfield with his head back and tongue hanging out. The unfittest 22 year old we've ever had.

Gerald Deulofeu says hi...never have I seen a player look more like he was smoking 20 a day.

Gerald Deulofeu says hi...never have I seen a player look more like he was smoking 20 a day.

Deulofeu did what he was supposed to do though: provide chances for others and take a couple or so for himself.

Patterson is not fit and not fit for purpose.

Keane starting on Saturday even when we have just spent hugely on a new CB (who had higher level experience last year than Keane also) will be a worrying bellwether for the coming weeks until JB recovers or is sold.

I really thought the days of starting Keane were behind us. If he starts him, it’s a self inflicted wound to Dyche.

We are going for 6 wins in a row at home for 1st time in 5 years, while 18 of our last 19 league wins at Goodison (Staring with a 2-0 win v Leeds in Feb 2022) we have won without conceding (That Palace 3-2 in may 2022 match been the only match we won when conceding). Our last 14 wins home have came without conceding since that palace match.

I see a lot of 1-0s. that would not surprise me, neither would a 1-1 draw

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.