• Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Reasons to be positive:
- We've won the last 5 competitive matches at Goodison to nil
- Dyches record against Brighton is good
- Their managers first game in the PL, atmosphere should be good, last opener at Goodison etc

Pickford

Young
Tarks
O'Brien
Myko

Gana
Iroegbunam

Harrison
N'Diaye
McNeil

DCL

Subs (Assuming no one back) - Virginia Holgate Dixon Armstrong Doucoure Lindstrom Maupay Beto

* I think Harrison will be needed on the right to help out Young with Mitoma, Lindstrom can offer us an option off the bench
* Would bench Doucoure for this, N'Diaye the better option on the ball, and works hard enough
Not sure that even Dyche would start Keane as he is only just 'back on the grass' this week.
I think he will start Gana and Doucoure in MF despite the MotM performances from Iroegbunam in preseason. I hope either N'Diaye or Lindstrom start.
Whoever starts at RB will be a target for BHA as they will be all season.

Their wingers scare the life out of me up against Young. That bring said if we can stay solid we have a chance of hitting them but it won't be an easy game though they look a threat and they have been banging them in during pre-season. Would take a score draw.

Their wingers scare the life out of me up against Young. That bring said if we can stay solid we have a chance of hitting them but it won't be an easy game though they look a threat and they have been banging them in during pre-season. Would take a score draw.
Think we’ll be saying the same every week. He got torched last season and he’s a year older now. Criminal he’s still in the picture to be starting games. Same for Coleman. It’ll be our undoing on more than one occasion this season.

When does the relegation thread open? Half time or full time vs. Brighton?

We all know it’ll be the go-to thread again this season, there’s no point in denying that reality.

When does the relegation thread open? Half time or full time vs. Brighton?

We all know it’ll be the go-to thread again this season, there’s no point in denying that reality.
Probably during the match as most of the comments on it are from fans wishing us to go down just to be proved right, they’ve been gutted the last three seasons.

Meet Fabian Hürzeler lads, the new Brighton & Hove Albion manager...
c141349c-4341-4536-b43c-ec3f1287d9d6.jpg

31 years old and with a glimmer hope and enthusiasm in the corner of his eye.... The type of glimmer that hopefully goes hand in hand with youthful naivety.

He's coming from coaching in the 2. Bundesliga to coaching in the PL. That's a massive step up!

If Dyche can't use all that to his advantage in this lad's first PL fixture and circumvent an opening day loss, then he can honestly get in the bin, FFS!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back