Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I think we have a chance because we are at home, we have a first XI that should be familiar to us and Dyche aside from one or two slight changes and it's the first game for their new manager.

Feels like Minteh is nailed on to score though.

A lot depends on wether Branthwaite plays - and I personally think he won't as he is not match ready (dyche-esque)! So if he plays either Keane or O'Brien then he will have a much more 'safe' defensive line up for the midfield in front of them - which likey means both Gana and Doucoure starting deeper with Harrison and McNeil wider. Of course he starts DCL up top but who sits behind him? N'Diaye? Lindstrom? Perhaps he will play with three Midfielders and push Doucoure into the 10. The3 third midfielder being Iroegbunam.
so I think he has to play at least one of the new signings, unless Branthwaite is deemed match fit.

Simon Hooper is the ref. This is the clown who failed to give wolves a pen when Onana the Man Utd goalkeeper smashed a player in the box and took him out and he also was the ref for the Luiz Diaz incident.

Darren England is on VAR duty as well. This is the clown who was involved in the Luiz Diaz incident v spurs.

It’s not looking good brev

2 clowns
2 clowns 1 cup? asking for a friend

I think a huge chance to win the game will depend on how he sets us up. I think Ndiaye would give us better ball retention, the unknown, a bit of flair and negate how defensive minded Harrison and Mcneil will be.

If he starts Doucoure then we know possession and attacking threat is secondary to being more defensively robust and we'll be looking to grind out a result with minimum possession and rely on set pieces

I think Lindstrom will be on the bench, I think Tim will make the starting 11, I think Keane will play ahead of Jake O'brien if he's fit.

We've got huge weak spots with Young certain to start so we can guarantee Harrisons best work will be covering him.
He starts with his favourites we concede once or twice and he brings on the subs and we try and pull it back. Agree on Young it's massively weak can't believe we are starting a 39 year old against two of the fastest and most skillful wingers in the league.

Gonna be angry when Dyche starts with his mates instead of the best players.

Ndiaye should be in over Doucoure in account of Doucoure being mostly awful last season, and O'Brien has to be in ahead of Keane in defence.

I'd also suggest Patterson should start over Young simply because he's as bad as Young is, but ought to be physically fitter and less likely to cause a calamity in defence.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.