Match Thread Everton vs Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Encouraging to look good against a side like Palace they are similar to us capable of decent displays with the capacity to morph into blousy cross dressers at the drop of a hat. Such games dictate if the season ends in serene calm with a platform to build upon or a descent into wangle fondling neurosis. Well played the nifty toffees

I seem to say it every week. Mainly because it's true.

But that referee is an absolute abomination.

1 situation where we have Gordon free as a bird with the ball at his feet in their 18 yard box and 1 where they have the ball in their half and we don't get the ball back but they do.

Had the opportunity to double down on his wrongs to make a right and the elbow headed clown was even more inept.

They have a real nerve playing the victim card these refs yeno.

If you're awful at your job, you deal with the criticism that comes with it.
Seriously glad were not here moaning at one of the worst refereeing efforts at Goodison in all my 50 plus years

Firstly the serious: Palace came here looking to avenge the May result and the so called assault on Vieira (no chicken when it came to mixing it up)

So you have to ask how can 8 or more nasty tackles result in not one single red card and a near draw on cards (3-4) when our three were for basically moderate infringements..

And then we can refer to the two ludicrous drop ball situations - if not giving Everton the ball back was disappointing to say the very least, to not reciprocate with the same for us just three minutes later was beyond logic and impartial officiating

And the 2nd goal needing a flag instead of reviewing a flagless score..since he was inside it's very clear the flag was wrong.

And - no matter how much a 3-0 score at 90 is a result there is no law that permits to reducing 6 minutes of added time to 3..(five sub slots, one mass argument, one long VAR, several injury stops)

In conclusion I can only guess whether PGMO Refs are running a sweepstake on who can attract the most "You're Not fit to Referee" shouts in a game or season.

UTFT

Except the referee was correct in law with both drop ball restarts after injuries.

Not "an absolute abomination.", or "elbow headed clown", or "ludicrous drop ball situations", or "beyond logic and impartial officiating".

Won't argue with the other points cause they're opinions but it makes you look a tit when you moan about the ref getting things wrong, then moan about him getting things right when you were wrong.

Except the referee was correct in law with both drop ball restarts after injuries.

Not "an absolute abomination.", or "elbow headed clown", or "ludicrous drop ball situations", or "beyond logic and impartial officiating".

Won't argue with the other points cause they're opinions but it makes you look a tit when you moan about the ref getting things wrong, then moan about him getting things right when you were wrong.
Who looks a tit Colemole bro?

You've just searched out a comment I made over 2 hours ago to be a weird little ref shagger when he was absolutely awful.

Do one

Yes. So odd that those who have no one to actually be accountable to are so poor at their jobs isn’t it? The referees can be absolutely awful and they’re trotted back out week in and week out regardless.
Some of the linesmen are worse. It's a joke. Saw one on the RS game as well, couldn't wait to get his flag up to flag a forest play off when he was on.

Remind me not to watch or keep checking the Everton score. When I zone out, we win loool. Hearing Iwobi was oozing today. Clear our home form is gonna be key again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.