Match Thread Everton vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 28th September - 15:00

Everyone at the club lifted, players alike, a three o clock kick off at Goodison against a team who have started as bad as ourselves, everyone should be buzzing, let’s get to the ground, crack a few beers and get Goodison bouncing. We have gone ahead in the last 4 games, let’s go ahead and win the game. COYB!

1727174052184.webp

We're going to blow them away, aren't we?

I mean, off the back of the news and with the players returning - not to mention how much we've misfired up to now, a little mean regression is well overdue - honestly can't see any other result.

I mean, off the back of the news and with the players returning - not to mention how much we've misfired up to now, a little mean regression is well overdue - honestly can't see any other result.
I don't know... Part of me remembers that game last season when we were really up for it, and there was a real 'togetherness' against man utd, only for garnacho to bang the goal the season in inside the first minute!

When every one is back fit it leaves a healthy bench after the starting 11, possibly Mangala, Garner,Obrien,Beto, Chermiti,Dixon,Harrison, Doucoure. I hpe there is such a thing as new owner bounce too. I truly think we'll be mid table or higher by Bommy night.

I thought Doucoure was very good at Leicester, i'd be tempted to keep him in there

Don't know re Garner/Dixon, still be a bit of a risk with Dixon I think, would probably go with Garner's experience - Patterson could be available, but think itll probably be too early for him to start
One good game in how many?

Drop him back to the bench

I don't know... Part of me remembers that game last season when we were really up for it, and there was a real 'togetherness' against man utd, only for garnacho to bang the goal the season in inside the first minute!

Even after that it was a really good performance still, endless missed chances and the woodwork hit a couple of times. One of those still wouldn't have scored if still playing now games.

I'd just take a scrappy 1-0 win, it needs to happen sooner or later.

You have been following Everton for the last eight years, haven’t you?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back