Everton vs FK Jablonec Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OS usually has the pre-season matches on there, I've no issue with paying the fee, but doesn't seem to be on there?

Any idea if there's an intention to put it on the site or anyone else send a link to full match replay?

I'm convinced had we put out a full strength side, we would've bummed these abar 20-0.

Shocking stuff from today's side though. Holgate and Galloway were good though.

I liked Tom Davies at right back in the first half, looked like he has been on the weights a bit lol.for a training game after one week back for sure a good work out. and don't forget: thank god Koeman didn't say: this was an exceptional performance I am really really we have exceptional talent and I am really really positive we will have a good season

I'm convinced had we put out a full strength side, we would've bummed these abar 20-0.

Shocking stuff from today's side though. Holgate and Galloway were good though.
It seems like it was more of a fitness exercise, since they purposefully picked a match fit team to play against when our players have just got back to training. Probably why they didn't promote the game too.

It seems like it was more of a fitness exercise, since they purposefully picked a match fit team to play against when our players have just got back to training. Probably why they didn't promote the game too.

A training match is by definition a fitness exercise.

Most of these players have only been back two weeks.

It takes 6 weeks of training to get up to 100% fitness.

Even then thats still not 'match fitness'

This game was a behind closed doors friendly to get some game time in. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back