Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm exhausted after that!

Huge win!

I'm not even sure who to vote MotM I was that engrossed in the game.

Awesome finish from Iwobi. The pressure was on and his character has often been questioned but that was a composed finished after making the run and laying the ball of to DCL.

The referee and VAR were a disgrace. Those extra 3 minutes to the additional 14 seemed to be to rule the crowd for chanting about him.

Not the greatest of quality tonight but not once did I question with any player their desire. I hope to see more of it because tonight's great but we're still in a dicey situation.

Made up tonight!

FF23B8B3-73BB-49DC-A99D-2A8685260BF8.jpeg

Nah it definitely isn't. I remember it happening in favor of the RS and my argument was exactly the same then. It's an ugly tackle and if we want it to be red I have no qualms with that, but it has to always be red.
IG it’s not a red and shouldn’t ever be one. Was not overly dangerous. Was not the last man. It’s a professional foul, and a yellow all day long as it should be. The decision was criminal and I’d argue that til the cows come home even if they do start calling it red more often in other situations. It’s a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.