Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I still don't think Jela fits into RMs team shape. To this end, he's indicating he can go so hopefully today will have put another mill on the fee.

He does mate. His movement today and passing was good. Jelavic played very well today and earned a start in my opinion. He found more space than Lukaku has the last few games and worked really hard.

I've said it once and I will say it again Jelavic is as good if not better than the likes of Saurez so for that reason alone next week it should be Naismith up top. In all seriousness let's just enjoy today, well done Jelavic for bagging a couple, well done Martinez for rotating the squad a little and for once we are safely through with minimum of fuss. Whoever plays next Saturday I will have faith that Boberto will make the right call, whether that be Jela, Lukaku or Hibbert. COYB!!!

Christ. I'm glad I kept reading!

He does mate. His movement today and passing was good. Jelavic played very well today and earned a start in my opinion. He found more space than Lukaku has the last few games and worked really hard.

..ok, I'm happy as long as RM is. The signs, however, are that he's happy to take an offer for the player.

Kinell..... we dominate a game and win 4 zip and we start ****ing arguing with each other. Hahaha

Baines is left out, que page after page of meltdown.

Only at da mighty EFC laaaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back