Everton Youth Teams Thread

A touch of the creative spelling class there, methinks. Here's the teamsheet from the Official Website, with what are hopefully the correct spellings:

Everton U18s: Nash, Mallon, Jones, Tierney, Samuels-Smith, Jagne, Coughlan, Djankpata, Barker, Heath, Okoronkwo.
Subs: Pickford, Wright, Dixon, Smikle-James, Sherif

And that's George Pickford on the subs bench for the first time at this level. Not sure what's up with Stewart or Jensen (Covid?) And they seem to prefer Roman Dixon rather than Roman Quintyne... not sure what the story is there…
It seems to be officially Roman Dixon now, he penned a pro contract the other day in that name, probably just a personal/ family adjustment.

Im hoping that Jenson Metcalfe is available but moved up to the U23s for their Monday match …?

It seems to be officially Roman Dixon now, he penned a pro contract the other day in that name, probably just a personal/ family adjustment.

Im hoping that Jenson Metcalfe is available but moved up to the U23s for their Monday match …?
it was that late last season as well, but still the odd name here and there of who he is

One match at a time I guess, but we beat Sheff Utd U23s last night away with 5 of our u18s playing, Mills the best player on the pitch, and we beat Man Utd 3-0 at home recently at u18s. We’ve got a decent defence and options in midfield , I’d be happier if Okoronkwo gets fully fit and proves good enough to start and beef up our attack though.
He'll be great when he get's into full flow. ;)

I remember reading that on here. Is it a stupid mistake by the Official Site listing him as GK?

Odd thing is, none of the other subs listed are keepers AFAIK.
Not sure why they have him down as a midfielder but yeah, he is a keeper.

I assume Graham is injured or has COVID and Jensen is playing with 16s hence why a U15 was called up.