Everton Youth Teams Thread

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, Chelsea U23s lost 4-3 to Blackburn on Sunday which means we will finish above them, 4th from bottom. Let's hope the first team can match this "achievement".
If they don’t beat Tottenham at home on Sunday then Chelsea get relegated. They still have a quality Academy with quality players , I haven’t followed them closely but it looks like they had too many good players out on loan. Maybe they just shrug their shoulders and accept relegation as a possible price of a policy that they believe works for them.

If they don’t beat Tottenham at home on Sunday then Chelsea get relegated. They still have a quality Academy with quality players , I haven’t followed them closely but it looks like they had too many good players out on loan. Maybe they just shrug their shoulders and accept relegation as a possible price of a policy that they believe works for them.
Yep, pity Chelsea cant show that game Live as i would have watched it, that lost to Blackburn was a last min goal, so think they tried to get that win that off course would have made them safe

1651692425782.png

Had no idea Apter had that many appearances nor that he was a schoolboy
I recall Apter started 3or4 early season but then disappeared for a while , I’m surprised with that total too. Nice to see those stats though, just getting accurate team sheets from our club is hard enough. Hopefully the three Schoolboys who were regulars can kick on again next season.

That cant be right surely
Looks accurate to me. You can see all the individual results on the official site. It wasn't a great season for the 18s overall, we only scored 28 goals across the 26 game season. It should be noted that our policy of pushing promising u18 players into the 23s will be affecting this too, who knows how that will pay off in the long run.