Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £80m
Sick to death of all those folk, other clubs and media going at our club. What is it with them, cannot them stomach our club and want to do anything to bring us down.

Sick to death of all those folk, other clubs and media going at our club. What is it with them, cannot them stomach our club and want to do anything to bring us down.
I too am sick to death of all those folk, other clubs and media going at our club. IDK what is it with them, cannot them they cannot stomach our club and want to do anything to bring us down.

Just be happy we're already safe and don't need to worry about what happens tomorrow.

Then we can look forward/fume about the summer and upcoming season in a month or so.

Don't waste your energy with what other clubs, media and fans are saying about us, it's attention seeking manufactured edginess from people who either generate income from it or are absolute dangers.

Unfortunately I think the negative rep/agenda we get is probably down to around at least 50% of the TV/written media either being kopites or ex kopite players, they basically run the gaff, the rest of them just cow tow to them and nod their heads in agreement, we truly are still a thorn in their side and I love it lol

Notts Forest 97 and 99 down. Leeds 04 down. Newcastle 09 and 16 down. Villa '18 down.

Everton 94, 98, and 22...WENT EFFIN NOWHERE!

They'll never be rid of our threat to break up their cushy 6. Sniff it, sniff it good and proper you rs compliant bores.
I genuinely think there is a worry, given our spending potential, that if we actually get it right, we will be a nuisance.

The tricky part is actually getting it right. So far we've spectacularly failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.