Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am sick to death of all those folk, other clubs and media going at our club. IDK what is it with them, cannot them they cannot stomach our club and want to do anything to bring us down.
The Scouse not British works both ways. Fuckem.

I have given this to my three children, and I feel it is both a mistake and also a pure clean part of myself at the same time. I love Everton but would also fight Everton I n the streets for the pain.

I genuinely think there is a worry, given our spending potential, that if we actually get it right, we will be a nuisance.

The tricky part is actually getting it right. So far we've spectacularly failed.
I don't think that any of the top clubs are worried about us. Our spending power may well have been sanctioned. We just don't know. Newcastle are the big threat today as they're state owned.

The club's at the bottom see us as an opportunity to save themselves by dragging us under which is why only Burnley and Leeds have made any noise. If we'd finished bang in the middle no one would care about us one way or the other.

I don't think that any of the top clubs are worried about us. Our spending power may well have been sanctioned. We just don't know. Newcastle are the big threat today as they're state owned.

The club's at the bottom see us as an opportunity to save themselves by dragging us under which is why only Burnley and Leeds have made any noise. If we'd finished bang in the middle no one would care about us one way or the other.
When Moshiri took over, it was the belief of many that we needed investment to challenge the top 4/top 6.

In the 10 years prior to Moshiri's ownership we had 5 top 6 finishes. We had our highest ever PL points totally in 13/14.

We recruited staff that were expected to kick us on in Walsh and Koeman.

Had we spent our money wisely, we should be right among the top clubs. We have been appalling run under Moshiri and this board.

When Moshiri took over, it was the belief of many that we needed investment to challenge the top 4/top 6.

In the 10 years prior to Moshiri's ownership we had 5 top 6 finishes. We had our highest ever PL points totally in 13/14.

We recruited staff that were expected to kick us on in Walsh and Koeman.

Had we spent our money wisely, we should be right among the top clubs. We have been appalling run under Moshiri and this board.

But thanks to him we will have a brand new stadium which is needed in a great location.

Status
Not open for further replies.