Everton's attack summarized

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericasToffee

Player Valuation: £40m
Sigurdsson was one of the leading assist men with 5 in 36 PL matches. James with 5 in 23. Digne with 7 in 30. Dom with 2 in 33. Iwobi with 2 in 30. Richarlison 3 in 34. So on and so forth.

Everton were 12th in assists. Goah does Everton ever need help on the wings and the midfield.

Tigger

Player Valuation: £35m
Depositphotos_9887128_original_aj3nmp.jpg

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £90m
Check the graph after paragraph 6. Abysmal

We scored, I think, 16 goals in our last 18 games (after the derby win). I dare say Ancelotti has had a lot of grace not afforded to Allardyce in terms of producing utterly turgid poop, but it's quite clear that the performances under Allardyce haven't massively improved from an attacking perspective.

AmericasToffee

Player Valuation: £40m
We scored, I think, 16 goals in our last 18 games (after the derby win). I dare say Ancelotti has had a lot of grace not afforded to Allardyce in terms of producing utterly turgid poop, but it's quite clear that the performances under Allardyce haven't massively improved from an attacking perspective.
Neither has the midfield quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks