Everton's Managerial Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 46203

giphy.gif

Frank don't be a ted, the article is absolutely fine, albeit a bit heavy on the animal metaphors (especially with no weasels)

Think there are probably just the four candidates: Allardyce (for me, very likely), Silva, Fonseca, and Wenger.[/QUOTE

I couldn't help myself with the metaphors. Sorry

Wagner, dyche, allardyce and Benitez ???????

Delete your account Christopher
For the sake of fairness, I had to say Allardyce. He is the current manager.

Look past the liverpool connection for just a second and give me an argument against Benitez...

It hurts me to even suggest him but you can't deny his achievements. He's the 1st/2nd most successful on the list with Wenger

Look past the liverpool connection for just a second and give me an argument against Benitez...

It hurts me to even suggest him but you can't deny his achievements. He's the 1st/2nd most successful on the list with Wenger
Do a write up on Simeone and all is forgiven.

Watching his Newcastle side in the game where we beat them the other week?

Personally I think the bigger job openings available will make some of the better candidates hesitant to commit as quick as I hope we will move.

Additionally as we wanted Silva so badly first time round it would look bad on us if we didn't then hire him when he was available.

My first choice in an ideal world is emery.
I think I have said almost exactly the same before.
Emery first choice but the obvious one is the manager we were prepared to spend a fortune to get... if Sam leaves.

Ok.

He's a horrible kopite meff.

He's got them to 10th mate. Not going to judge a manager that has won league titles, a champions league, Europa league etc on 1 poor away day.

How about the reverse fixture where we beat them, again?

They can finish about 13th if results go against them on Sunday.

They've been pretty poor all season, not just one game - hit a nice purple patch and shot up a shocking table. I mean, we're 8th ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back