Evertons shirt sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Somebody on rbm has posted that we are paid 4m ayear sponsorship off chang in the table it shows ffc-avfc-safc-,all paid 5m a year ours runs out this season what should we realistically be looking at next year. I think 7/10mill is very realistic and should look for bigger company if they wont pay.

Sunderland get upto 20 million per year, a family member of mine done the villa deal, will find out how much.

As i understood the Sunderland deal was based on performance with the £20m being the maximum they could receive based on highly unprobable acheivements etc, but i could be wrong. Probably far better than our either way

Ours are very poor but Elstone will just say that the deal is the most lucrative in the clubs history and most fans are happy with that. Its as if he's doing a great job because he's bringing in more sponsorship money than the 1920's team or something. He very rarely mentions our actual competition.

Didn't Elstone say at the EGM that they would be continuing with Chang because the deal was amazing and then dismissed someone who questioned him about the revenue from it compared to other teams around us who get more and basically said it wasn't true?

Didn't Elstone say at the EGM that they would be continuing with Chang
because the deal was amazing and then dismissed someone who questioned him about the revenue from it compared to other teams around us who get more and basically said it wasn't true?

Yep. Pretty much dismissed all the reported figures of rival clubs.

We make absolutely nothing commercially. Elstone can defend it all he likes and says it's great for the club until he's blue in the face, the figures in the accounts don't lie. We don't make sod all compared to other clubs in the league so our deals are absolutely rubbish. As a business we've been run appallingly, if any other company lost on average £5m a year something would change upstairs. Just with us it won't.

If we're making less than Sunderland and Villa then something is obviously going wrong. For a club in our financial situation every penny we get out of these deals is crucial.

Everton do have people touring Asia at the moment assessing new potential sponsors to replace Chang. Indicative prices at the moment are £6-7 million. Whether they can find takers at this level or perhaps more is anyone's guess. Source - a conglomerate here in Asia I know was one of the businesses approached for "exploratory" discussions.

On this topic:
Shirt-deals-13-14-PL.jpg

Accompanying article:
http://www.sportingintelligence.com...rd-166m-into-top-flight-bank-accounts-200801/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back