Evertons shirt sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again how far do u got for sponsorship .. .redbull everton? or the everton tigers scenario or do a cardiff and change the home colours

Chang are getting an absolute bargain for 4m per year

Deal was signed a couple years back, it was pretty much market rate for where we were finishing. We are probably worth now around 7M-12M now considering where we finish.

Chang is some of the worst swill I ever injested, but at least I think the logo looks good on the jersey.

So, with around 17,000 members on GOT, each paying around 235lb (I don't have the £ symbol on my keyboard), that would gives us 4 million for the shirt sponsor!

Who's in it????

£4M looks about right when you consider the exposure the top 6 in that table get from CL and Sky/BT. We need to build TV and European qualification into any new deal that matches the sponsor's exposure to the worldwide market. Until then we're not in that league - which is pretty obvious when the average person on the street (outside of Evertonians) hasn't got a clue who or what Chang is.

Again how far do u got for sponsorship .. .redbull everton? or the everton tigers scenario or do a cardiff and change the home colours

who are you bill kenwright? sponsorship and club ownership are completely different just because someone sponsors you doesn't mean they have any power over the club :dodgy:

tiger woods wasnt the one pulling out for sure ;)

No what I mean?

Maybe a bit different team sponsorship to endorsements

But I do believe the sponsors of the red****e where furious over suarez racist biting behaviour. Wanted him gone.

For us we are a good brand.

That martinez with his good looking smile could sell tea to china.

We want to be at least 7.5 or 10m a season. Or more.

The 4 million figure we get is the maximum we are paid a year so we could be getting less than that.

Spurs are getting 19 million a year so if we can't even negotiate a 10 million deal I think that's poor and shows how poor the commercial side of Everton is run. We should get at least 50% of what Spurs get right even considering they are based in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back