• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

summerisle

The rain, it raineth every day
After the first month :

FYfgdNFWAAA7QMR

13th.

I think the squad as it stands is roughly better than the three promoted teams, Leeds, Southampton, Wolves, Brentford

That could change depending on remaining transfers and also if any of the teams get significant injuries (e.g DCL missing another season would put us below some of them)

Were in big trouble if we dont have a start similar to last season. If we didnt go on a run in august and september we would have been relegated. We play 5 of the top 6 in the first 2 months. Who knows. Would take a cup though.

13th.

I think the squad as it stands is roughly better than the three promoted teams, Leeds, Southampton, Wolves, Brentford

That could change depending on remaining transfers and also if any of the teams get significant injuries (e.g DCL missing another season would put us below some of them)
How are we better than Wolves?

How are we better than Wolves?

They were awful at the end of last season. Some of my wolves supporting mates think they could go down. Think Lage brought some freshness after Santo but some Wolves fans are actually wanting Traore back as he’d be one of their best attackers.

100% take 14th if offered it now.

Rather not be going into the final few weeks with looking at results around us again.

Just get an extra 10 points and give me hair molecules a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.