FA Cup 1984 Winners Parade at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought a tear to my eyes. Great days indeed to be a blue. As Tim Cahill once said, " I f...... love this club." I was lucky enough to go to every game home and away for that cup run. Too many tales and stories to tell but I can remember every single minute of it

The fact that it broke the spell of failure makes it probably the greatest day in my life as a blue. I've been lucky enough to see us win leagues and other cup finals but that game in 1984 was special....we were back. I remember looking at the huge horde of Evertonians and thinking "wow we really are as big as the oul fellas say we are."

The fact that it broke the spell of failure makes it probably the greatest day in my life as a blue. I've been lucky enough to see us win leagues and other cup finals but that game in 1984 was special....we were back. I remember looking at the huge horde of Evertonians and thinking "wow we really are as big as the oul fellas say we are."

Totally agree mate. We had waited so long in the face of all the RS success but it was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back