Match Thread FA Cup, Hull City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The game showed the level of this team. Mid-table championship.

Both teams controlled at different times, and either could have come away with victory. First time in a long time we've been in a 'match'.

Why oh why don’t these players start when the whistle blows. They seem so switched off for the first 15 mins in every game it’s untrue.
At least we were able to win having been behind & pegged back but they just seem so disinterested.
What’s worse is they looked the same under the Italian turncoat in the last 10 or so matches under him too.

Just back in from "Hull and back"literally, can't change my opinion just because we squeezed through,we are woeful defensively and not much better going forward!!Gray shone like a beacon,Gomes one of his better days,Alan okayish as was Gordon,the rest?meh.
Fair play fella, some trek that, from anywhere really other than Hull! Humber Bridge was shut for a while too I heard, not great!

The away fans, as always were immense, loud and vocal.

Some meff on here was giving them grief because they were too vocal about certain things, they were called out for it, as our away support is always one of the best and have every right to voice their pleasure or displeasure.

Good result, very poor performance.

UTFT

Alfalfa Rafael Out

Why oh why don’t these players start when the whistle blows. They seem so switched off for the first 15 mins in every game it’s untrue.
At least we were able to win having been behind & pegged back but they just seem so disinterested.
What’s worse is they looked the same under the Italian turncoat in the last 10 or so matches under him too.
In my head, that got read out as a letter to ‘Points of View’ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.