Fair Play table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept LLoris on the bench for about a year????

7 Games at the start of the season after he signed then he was back on the bench

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hugo-lloris/leistungsdaten/spieler/17965/plus/?saison=2012

Played all the cup games the following year????

Once again as i said he played the europa group games after theyd already won the first 3 and got dropped again when the needed a result against Dnipro & Benfica. He also played 2 games in the league cup but once again got dropped when they had an important 1/4 final, didnt even get a look in for the FA cup

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brad-friedel/leistungsdaten/spieler/3476/plus/?saison=2013

so please show me how your post of

is even close to being correct

Well played mate good links. So I was wrong with him playing a year yeah? Just like you were wrong about him playing 7 games when it was 20 ( 11 league, 2 fa cup and 7 in Europe ) to the point where Lloris wasn't happy about being rotated as AVB said Friedel was his number one.

Really though, what exactly are you chatting about when in my original post I mention Friedel is a good goalkeeper and you've gone off on one about bashing Howard. Go back and you will find a lot more of my posts having a pop at the waste of space compared to that mild post about Friedel being a good goalkeeper.

Well played mate good links. So I was wrong with him playing a year yeah? Just like you were wrong about him playing 7 games when it was 20 ( 11 league, 2 fa cup and 7 in Europe ) to the point where Lloris wasn't happy about being rotated as AVB said Friedel was his number one.

Really though, what exactly are you chatting about when in my original post I mention Friedel is a good goalkeeper and you've gone off on one about bashing Howard. Go back and you will find a lot more of my posts having a pop at the waste of space compared to that mild post about Friedel being a good goalkeeper.

"kept him out the side for about a year"

No he kept him out the side for 7 games at the start of the season at least you're stubborn even in the face of being proved spectacularly wrong though, as with the Howard thread (which this should be in) its just fun popping all these posts that are just plainly untrue.

"kept him out the side for about a year"

No he kept him out the side for 7 games at the start of the season at least you're stubborn even in the face of being proved spectacularly wrong though, as with the Howard thread (which this should be in) its just fun popping all these posts that are just plainly untrue.

You o.k mate? Didnt you see the bit where ive put so i was wrong about him playing for a year? Your really replying to a post that was about what a good keeper Friedel was but yep carry on regardless. If you want to talk about Howard in the Howard thread you will find better posts over there

To be fair , they already have a half decent squad. Expecting big things from Valencia next season, didn't quiet work for him after the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back