Fair Play table

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point us even being a football team any more if we're going to say we don't want Europa League.

Unless Kenwright either 1. wins the Euro Millions and invests it into the club, or 2. sells to somebody considerably richer who can take us forward, we're peddling water and always will be.

West Ham might pull out, no manager in place. Focus its efforts on being ready for the premier league and to ensure they start the 2016/17 season in the Olympic stadium

Nah they've already accepted it. Heard their press release read out on Sports News at lunch time.

it's the only European competition we will ever qualify for anyway so it baffles me when people say they don't want it but buzz when we finish 5th/6th to get into it

I know what you mean, but at the moment we need to have a decent summer, decent pre season, then see what our manager is like. We didnt play well enough to qualify for it, so I would rather we focus on that, rather than playing proper football in a few weeks time.

With the amount of rebuilding that has to be done this offseason, replacements for Distin, Alcarez, Pienaar, Hibbert, I'm not too torn up about us not being in this.

With the amount of rebuilding that has to be done this offseason, replacements for Distin, Alcarez, Pienaar, Hibbert, I'm not too torn up about us not being in this.

Don't expect much rebuilding.

He's already said he's keeping Pienaar & Hibbert, and he's reducing the size of the squad (not replacing anyone) because we won't have the extra games.

By the time WHU actually start the season they will be knackered and possibly a few players injured.

I no, fans of clubs like Everton, Spurs, Southampton...etc should be made up that West Ham are stuck in that, one less side for us to worry about coming above us next season.

37 days from now West Ham start, if you really want that for Everton you are mad.
er...no

martinez clearly said he would play the youth / reserves in the first few rounds

its not like we need to rely on lukaku and mirallas against fc zabolanieknaia of lichstenstein do we....

er...no

martinez clearly said he would play the youth / reserves in the first few rounds

its not like we need to rely on lukaku and mirallas against fc zabolanieknaia of lichstenstein do we....

37 days is 37 days, to be honest mate Martinez says a lot of things, most of it mouthwash. Its a distraction for him as well, something he dosen't need. Having to keep an eye on too many levels isn't something he seems to be able to do, has he ever done well in more than one competition in any given season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back