Fan on the edge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelenny1984

Player Valuation: £6m
I've supported everton for as long as I can remember, gone since I was a lad with my dad for over 30 years and truly loved the time we've spent in the Gwladys Street watching the blues and travelling around Europe, Win, lose or draw I've loved the time spent with some magical moments despite never winning anything. I could live with the not winning cups, but I'm lost with where we are now, no pride, passion, direction or identity.

I don't recognise my club anymore, the fun is gone and the love is being tested. I think if it wasn't for the time that I've spent with my dad at the game and the time we still get to spend I would be finished with Everton by now.

I've come on this forum for years, not always posted but watched with interest and laughed at some of the funny views and opinions, but I'm truly lost for words when it comes to Everton lately, for the first time ever I honestly think we are on our way down, I can only hope I'm wrong.

Im wondering how many people are as disillusioned with it all as I am lately, how do we bring back the passion and just a little bit of pride?

Try and take some time for yourself, family and friends. Take a step back. Relax if possible (we live in difficult times so that’s a tough one).

Personally I’m feeling a bit of apathy to it all, I only browse this place for a laugh as there’s only so many times people can point out clear issues with Everton and not be fed up with others shaming for doing so.

I've supported everton for as long as I can remember, gone since I was a lad with my dad for over 30 years and truly loved the time we've spent in the Gwladys Street watching the blues and travelling around Europe, Win, lose or draw I've loved the time spent with some magical moments despite never winning anything. I could live with the not winning cups, but I'm lost with where we are now, no pride, passion, direction or identity.

I don't recognise my club anymore, the fun is gone and the love is being tested. I think if it wasn't for the time that I've spent with my dad at the game and the time we still get to spend I would be finished with Everton by now.

I've come on this forum for years, not always posted but watched with interest and laughed at some of the funny views and opinions, but I'm truly lost for words when it comes to Everton lately, for the first time ever I honestly think we are on our way down, I can only hope I'm wrong.

Im wondering how many people are as disillusioned with it all as I am lately, how do we bring back the passion and just a little bit of pride?
Mate after 52 years, the crap of the 70s (mostly) the crap of the early 80s until the bobble against Oxford then the highs of 84 to 87. The 90s apart from Royle's cup win. The last 27 years have been so depressing but this bunch of Muppets who are being paid exponentially more than any other squad are collectively the worst in my memory.

I thank God for Shamrock Rovers. Pride, passion, ready to die for the jersey.

Mate after 52 years, the crap of the 70s (mostly) the crap of the early 80s until the bobble against Oxford then the highs of 84 to 87. The 90s apart from Royle's cup win. The last 27 years have been so depressing but this bunch of Muppets who are being paid exponentially more than any other squad are collectively the worst in my memory.

I thank God for Shamrock Rovers. Pride, passion, ready to die for the jersey.
And a great drummer at Shamrock

This season has some interesting parallels to 95. Who knows, we may win the FA cup.

Nah, just kidding. We're crap.

I don't recognise my club anymore, the fun is gone and the love is being tested. I think if it wasn't for the time that I've spent with my dad at the game and the time we still get to spend I would be finished with Everton by now
I've been like that since about 1998.
Can't wait to go to a game again though now the fat pig has gone

UTFT

53 years I’ve been going and the last 7 months has just left me feeling so flat.

I think what most of us oldies would regard as the ‘good times’ have gone for good, maybe we’ll eventually get CL for a season or two, but there’s so much corruption and bias towards the Sly 6 that I doubt we’ll truly challenge for the league title in my remaining lifetime.

But at least we’re rid of ‘him’.

53 years I’ve been going and the last 7 months has just left me feeling so flat.

I think what most of us oldies would regard as the ‘good times’ have gone for good, maybe we’ll eventually get CL for a season or two, but there’s so much corruption and bias towards the Sly 6 that I doubt we’ll truly challenge for the league title in my remaining lifetime.

But at least we’re rid of ‘him’.
I suppose the only comfort here is that people have suffered longer than I have, I have a long way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.