Fans with smoke bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteKelly

Player Valuation: £35m
Can't find the other thread but anyway

Does anyone else think the smoke bombs which English teams now use are shocking or is it just me?
Below is a picture of Everton fans away at city. Looks pathetic! If you're going to do it then do it properly

BV0ZAU4IUAACwQ9.jpg:large

Yes they are incredibly shocking. I agree.

They need much, much thicker smoke producing from them to make it worthwhile.

[video=youtube;FztV-LYnK3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztV-LYnK3E[/video]

That is how you celebrate, not holding a little tiny smoke bomb.

I think they are a waste of time and dangerous. What is the point?

Has it got that bad atmosphere wise that we have to let off a flare to try and get the crowd going? Really?

If your first thought when we score is 'better get that smoke bomb on the go haha bantz' then you're a bad bel-end.

Someone will get burnt with a flare or similar shortly & there'll be a massive outcry about it & they'll tighten up the security.

I think they are a waste of time and dangerous. What is the point? Has it got that bad atmosphere wise that we have to let off a flare to try and get the crowd going? Really?
and someone posts a picture of notoriously bad atmosphere grounds like Allianz with flares galore in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... nose ... 1 ...

I'm not keen. I dont see the point.
However I'm a miserable old git. I guess someone letting off a smoke bomb is better than being stuck behind some bell end that wont sit down for 90 mins or and old boy that keeps farting

I'm not keen. I dont see the point.
However I'm a miserable old git. I guess someone letting off a smoke bomb is better than being stuck behind some bell end that wont sit down for 90 mins or and old boy that keeps farting

Yeah I can tell member of the sit down birgade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back