Fans with smoke bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
disgraceful that clubs turning on their own support, Goodisons as dead as it is and it will only get worse as more people are penalised for things like this. the Premier League will be a middle class/day tourists wet dream in the decades to come

Not really mate, club have to do something about this nonsense, yeah Goodison is dead but having fans with smoke bombs does nothing to fix that problem

disgraceful that clubs turning on their own support, Goodisons as dead as it is and it will only get worse as more people are penalised for things like this. the Premier League will be a middle class/day tourists wet dream in the decades to come

YEAH I AGREE THERE LAD IT'S A JOKE REALLY I MEAN WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO IMPROVE THE ATMOSPHERE AT GAMES IS A LOAD OF COLOURED SMOKE TO GET IN PEOPLE'S EYES AND LUNGS WHEN WE SCORE I MEAN IT REALLY SETS THE WHOLE GROUND OFF MATE. I KNOW THAT YOUNG BLUE AT THE DERBY GOT INJURED BY ONE AND HAD TO LEAVE THE GROUND BECAUSE OF IT BUT THERE'S ALWAYS CASUALTIES IN WAR HAHA HE SHOULD JUST MAN UP LAD ! COBY EDIT

Don't mind them myself but wouldn't be too bothered if they were stopped. The carry on over them is ridiculous though, far too over the top.

Disgraceful that, the club protecting the safety and enjoyment of the fans.

Oh and dont stigmatise the working class as being tw ats please.'

no reason to ban people if they are acting dangerously with them fair enough but for simply having them that's out of order, nothing more arousing than after we score seeing blue smoke rise from the crowd amongst the thousands of limbs that's what football should be about not sitting on our hands incase Big Brother ejects you.

no reason to ban people if they are acting dangerously with them fair enough but for simply having them that's out of order, nothing more arousing than after we score seeing blue smoke rise from the crowd amongst the thousands of limbs that's what football should be about not sitting on our hands incase Big Brother ejects you.

You do not need smoke bombs to generate atmosphere.

You do not need smoke bombs to generate atmosphere.

that's true but if people are being responsible with them then they shouldn't be banned just because of one or two idiots but it seems that the Powers that be in the league want an outright removal of them which I don't agree with. You would think its like turkey with the pitch covered in red mist and flares being chucked everywhere with men clad with balaclava's the way the media portray them absolute over reaction.

You know, that's an excellent idea. On boxing day I'm gonna wear a balaclava and I'm gonna hold two blue flares.

How can anyone be prevented from going the game?

They cant in reality but if you have paid for your season ticket then end up having to pay in again for the remaining home games that is a bit of a hit your wallet has taken just for 20 seconds of childish kopite behavior

One of those things really. Are they that amazing that it ruins the atmosphere not being allowed? I'd say nope. Bit of a novelty when fans started letting them off but really not assed about them. Clubs have said there not wanted so deal with it....so be it, it's really no big deal not having them. On the other hand IF someone was hurt by one, that's really not what you should be going to football for.

Not bothered if I never see one again, much prefer watching our sexy football thru nice clean air!

The most dangerous part of the matchday experience for me these days is the crushing on the train from Kirkdale after the game. There'd be mass deaths in the event face of any sort of accident. Bit of blue smoke is neither here nor there by comparison.

To out it simply..

Currently flares, smoke bombs and fireworks are banned from all stadia..

Clubs, police and the FA have warned fans that they risk being banned and prosecuted if caught with them..

Them's the rules. People shouldn't moan that they or other people are being banned for breaking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back