• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fantasy punditry team

Status
Not open for further replies.

larrygobfiend

Player Valuation: £40m
Just an extension of the Hansen retiring thread really.
Who would be your ideal punditry team including anchor and who would be your worst?

Ideal
Lineker would be my anchor as I quite like him despite some of the stilton that comes out of his mouth. I'd then go for Collymore and Keane as the pundits. Saucer of milk?!

Worst
Gabby Logan is a gash anchor and its nothing to do with her gash. Garth Crooks and Alan Shearer would complete the lineup. Pass me the noose.

Sorry if this has been done before, I'm new to the game.

Best
Gary Linekar as host

Gary Neville and Stan Collymore pundits

Agree with Martin Tyler and Andy Gray as commentators. Andy Gray talked a load of rubbish but was entertaining.

Worst
Was going to put that Ed Chamberlain guy but has to be Matt Smith from ITV

Danny Mills and Dion Dublin as pundits

Commentators would be John Motson and Andy Townsend

Ideal

Stephen Fry (Norwich) as anchor.

Studio pundits of Lee Dixon (Arsenal), Frank Skinner (WBA), Big Nev and Peter Reid. (Everton obviously).

Commentators are Martin Keown and Andy Gray (again, Everton).

Nightmare

Any combination of Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp (by far my most loathed pundit), Alan 'exciting' Shearer and Jim Rosenthal.

One of the highlights of Euro 2012 for me was the Carragher-Keane tension in the studio, so I'd like to see that again.

I'd serve Collymore and Keane as they would try and be controversial. The BBC is already infected enough with attention seeking whoppers on its live text update. HEY LOOK AT ME AND MY ZANY OPINIONZ PLZ POST SO EVERY1 WILL THINK IM PYAR BANTZ!!!uno!!

Neville and Dixon is a good shout. Also like Souness as a pundit but too many kopites already in the game.

Best
Richard Keys
Ron Atkinson, Joe Royle and Graeme Souness in the studio.
Andy Gray and Martin Tyler commentators

Worst
Logan
Any from shearer, owen, hansen, rednapp, savage, dixon
jon motson (worst commentator ever) and alan smith or mark bright (equally as bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back